Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Food Gardens to Low Income Families of Elyria, Ohio
Here's the gist: A vegetable garden for 1,000 low income families! Using a product that requires no digging, by Filtrexx Int. they will be able to install 'raised bed' vegetable gardens and help teach the importance of nutrition and organic growing to thousands of people!
What you do:
1. Text the number 104402 to 73774
*standard text message rates apply
2. Go to this Pepsi Refresh website to read all the specifics on this amazing idea and vote
3. Vote through your Face Book. Here are the steps:
1) Search for Pepsi and "Like" it
2) Look up our project, search term Filtrexx Foundation (my husband's company and applicant)
3)Click "vote for this"
4. Your votes will provide good, nutritious food to those who cannot!