I present to you Chicken Divan Penne!!
1 bag of frozen broccoli florets- cooked in microwave for about 6 minutes and drained
1 can of 98% fat free mushroom soup
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 tsp. curry
salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts- cut in strips
1 box of whole grain or white penne
1. In skillet, drizzle about 4 Tb. olive oil over chicken and cook until no longer pink
2. As the chicken cooks add in the diced onion and garlic
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Start penne cooking in a pot
5. Push chicken to sides of skillet and pour in the can of soup and curry. Stir with the juices from chicken and onion. Warm thoroughly.
6. Toss chicken and broccoli in the skillet with the sauce mixture.
7. Drain penne and dish onto plate, topping it with the chicken and broccoli mixture
8. Sprinkle on a little bit of cheddar and enjoy!