Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Smothered Chicken

I did something wild and crazy and made this video for a recipe contest. I'm not sharing any more info on that until I find out if I was chosen or not... Please excuse my nervousness on tape... I'm not good at performing. I just thought you might enjoy my recipe.





Smothered Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pint of mushrooms washed and sliced
2 cloves of garlic minced
olive oil 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
1 pkg of neufatchel cream cheese softened
salt
pepper

Heat olive oil in pan, add in garlic and place chicken in.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or all pink is gone.
In seperate pan saute mushrooms with salt and pepper and keep warm.
In another bowl cook spinach and drain. After spinach is drained mix with cream cheese.
Place chicken on plates, with a dollup of spinach mixture on top, then place a spoonful of mushrooms over the top of that.
Voila Smothered Chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment