Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Favorite Recipes

A few noteworthy notes:

1.Today, no recipe. I have some waiting, ready to come out and wow you. But I want to know what is the food that makes you do that far off stare and smile crazily when you tell someone about it, the one that makes you salivate like Pavlov's dog or takes you back to your grandma's kitchen. Or things that you love to eat in the Spring.

2.Also, don't forget to give me some feedback if you are trying the recipes, I would love to know if you like them as much as me. I fixed my comment form so that anyone can leave me a message, You DO NOT have to join blogger to comment. Simply click on the "Anonymous" option, but please do sign your name at the bottom of your message. It is also possible to add my page as a RSS feed, honestly I don't really know how to do it or what that means, but if you click on the button on my page I'm sure you can figure it out. I think it sends any updates I have to your home page. For instance, on my yahoo home page I can add websites that interest me.

3. I am amazed and honored that I am getting visitors from overseas! It is thrilling for this girl who has only ever been to Niagra Falls, (does that really count as leaving the country?) to have visitors from the U.K., India, China, Canada, Ghana etc.!

4. If you want to be notified whenever a new recipe goes up you can email me your email and I can put you on the list to receive updates. It really goes without saying, but I will assure you anyway that I am not a junk mailer or spammer. Simply send a request to marilee.marks@gmail.com.

5.I think that's it for today, except to say that I am going to be adding some desserts soon as well. As Jeb Clampett would say, "Whoooo Dogggy!" I LOVE to cook, but baking..... passion. Here's a teaser, Caramel Apple Cake and my version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment